Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pictures at the Westside Market...

So, I found out the hard way that pictures are the Westside Market are forbidden and had their security run me out of the store... Great experience but I got the pictures... that is all that matters! Any good reporter would go the extra mile to get the shot!!!! So, enjoy the pictures of Westside Market thoroughly and know I risked my life to get the shot, heehee! There was no true way of explaining how many different cheese that this market has unless you can see it and a picture is worth a thousand words! You would think they would let me take pictures if I am going to promote their store... to think about it...I should get like an advertising fee from them right? I need to call up their marketing department.... keke

Cheese Tasting TCS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment